Just a quick not that we will start winter sailing this sunday, gates open 10am for about a midday tide. Its been a while so will be a bit of fun and exercise.Due to Covid L2 restrictions we have a safety plan for the day;
- a simple course, safety briefing will be outside
- Maintain social spacing of 2m in boat park and club.
- All sailors and supporters sign in for contact tracing.
- Will have a bottle of hand san at sign in board.
- 2 man crews by agreement within your bubble.
- Have gloves and mask available for safety boat operator in case of hands on rescue
- Kitchen closed, bring your own food
- social gathering afterwards of 10 or less by agreement with no contact between groups.
- Wipe down all club surfaces afterwards.